Friday, March 15, 2013

Guilty as Charged

Wow. Just wow.  Did we celebrate New Years? Sure did. Did we take a fantastic trip to Hawaii? That would be a resounding YES! Did Lilia finally get some teeth? After much heartache and sorrow. Did Chad have a birthday? Uh-huh. Did we go to Denver and visit family? Yep. Is Jaedyn an active little 4 year old who is never seen out of costume? haha, yes indeed. Did I get her registered and win a slot to the charter school? Mmhmmm. Have we thoroughly enjoyed the last few months of our lives? Sure have! Are we still alive? Of course! Have I blogged any of it? Nope. And now that the sun is FINALLY shining, am I likely to? uh... Should I feel guilty?

3 comments:

summerbummer said...

well i had no idea you were alive until you posted that. glad you're all still breathing!

Helen said...

ya, i agree with summerbummer....after jaedyn cracked her head open and had stitches i figured life ended for all of you. of course, it's a good thing i see you pretty much every day or else i'd have had to assume the worst...so ya, you should probably feel a little guilty ;)

Travis and Jana said...

Thanks for the cute update. So glad to hear that things are going well for you guys. So how about a trip to AZ to make life a little sweeter???