Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween


What I get to wake up to. Paha! Chad's hair was so realistic people didn't need to see his blades to know he was wolverine. And he went to work like this! He hasn't had a haircut in 3 months. Poor man. I postponed family pictures because of this costume. We just had them done this last weekend. Sadly, Chad declined the haircut and facial shave that I was hoping would take place following Halloween. Our pictures are gonna be great!


Making Princess Hair



Oh my sweet adorable little scarecrow! Lilia loved her costume! If you look closely you can see her little burlap patches on her shirt and hat that transform the costume from a Fall Fairy to a fancy scarecrow. I also drew a little nose on her following the photo shoot. orange/yellow eye-shadow on the nose with little stitches drawn on with eyeliner. Which surprisingly stayed on her face all night long.


She was quite the trick or treater too! Crawling up the steps, knocking on the door, grabbing a hand full of candy, and carrying her candy bucket the whole time!



So thrilled. So cute.



I can't believe I don't have a finished picture of our little Sleeping Beauty. Shouldn't be hard to get as she hasn't taken this off since... except to go to church. Then she was back in it for her nap. Haha. She loves it! But the finished product includes the pointed little shoulders and a crown. Mom did all the hard work on this one. She interpreted the directions which were crazy! And missing vital parts!

Jaedyn was very polite at the doors. She continued to call it "Sticker treating", hehe and said "thank you" at every door. She cut the trick-or-treating short however when she asked for dinner. Oops. In our party's defense, we were trying to go while it was still light and warmer outside.


Princess pose.


Ok now this one is embarrassing! I wasn't gonna dress up for Halloween but we were going to a Halloween party and Chad told me, "Just dress up in something Rachel McAdams would wear." I've occasionally been told that I look like the actress from The Notebook. So I tried. I saw the picture he took and immediately regretted having tried. I look nothing like her! Ah well. I'm sure people just thought I was a 50's chick or something.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You look very pretty Angela, and your girls are so dang cute.