Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh Yeah! Jonathan got married!!


FINALLY!
Haha.

The first week in June we took a trip to Twin Falls for my brother's wedding.


Twin Falls, Idaho Temple

Keili's dress... coolest wedding dress ever! I wish I'd have gotten a good close up!


Jaedyn really likes Keili and really badly wanted to hug the beautiful bride as soon as she came out!




Fun, fun... you can see the kids had lots of fun. They loved the rock formations and we could hardly keep them out of the wedding photos! I wouldn't be surprised if they unintentionally ended up as background in several :)


Pool time at the hotel. Don't believe them when they say the water is heated!


And this was too good to pass up. Cousin Andie gained a shadow over the weekend. This is them doing their "exercises" hehe.


These poor cousins don't get to spend nearly enough time together!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Oh My Goodness! Congrats Jonathan!