Okay so I have no illusions of being one of those cute pregnant girls. I'm 5'3" with virtually no torso and I gain A LOT of weight. But I have had many requests on pregnancy pictures so I finally decided to lay personal pride aside and take some. I only have 2. Sorry. It takes me longer to swallow my pride than most I guess.
35 weeks pregnant with girl #2
38 weeks pregnant with girl #2
This last picture was taken on Easter Sunday. Just in case you guys think I'm fishing I want to share a story with you. At church I was passing a gentleman in the hall at church and he exclaimed, "Well don't you look like a great big Easter egg!" haha. Like I said, I have no illusions.
**I'd like to thank all my fans out there for their many requests and their patience with me. I'd like to thank my brothers who through their good hearts and support have stayed away through my "blossoming". I'd like to thank my dad who promised me a triathlon this summer to get me back in shape. I'd like to thank my mother who listens to all my commiserations and Jaedyn who will be very happy to get her mother back soon. And most of all, I'd like to thank Chad for making it all possible (and for being my photographer).**




8 comments:
You are, too, a cute pregnant lady! Thanks for posting the pics. You are positively glowing.
I'm with Krystal. You are ADORABLE. And if you ever really want to feel better about how you look, go check out my blog circa summer of 2008.
I relly don't think you look that huge. I think you look cute, even though I get it that you don't, because I have been there! I was so huge at the end with this one, people thought I was due any day now when I was only 7 months pregnant! And I understand the pride issue. I didn't post one single picture of me pregnant this pregnancy on face book or my blog! So emberrasing! Good luck with all to come! :)
so cute as always. who is the easter eggs guy I will find him and easter egg him in the face!
You look FABULOUS!! We need to get together before the big day! We also want to bring you a meal so we will have to set that up too!! :)
About a month before I went into labor, everyone kept saying to me "Wow, you must be really close to your due date" or "that little guy must be coming any day now!" It didn't due much for my self esteem!
The day I went into labor a nice older gentleman at Church said "Well hello there tiny!" Another nice brother said "Wow, that shirt doesn't hide anything does it!"
I think in the end it motivated me to go into labor. ;)
Good Luck! You are super cute with a super cute bundle inside!
Oh my goodness! Easter eggs are my favorite! When I told Luis he said, "well, was she wearing bright colors?" such a guy. I am soooooo excited to meet this little character of yours. I hope she is a lot like Jaedyn. "Openin the door for baby!" Agh! I miss her!
Ang! You are the cutest little pregnant lady ever!! Seriously, you have always been beautiful, but being pregnant makes you even more so. I'm super excited for you! You should call me sometime so we can catch up!
-megan
Post a Comment