Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cronin Addition

It's a GIRL!!!!

8 comments:

Carlin said...

Congrats! When I saw the title of this post, I thought "This better not be a dog or something" :) So happy it's a baby!

Jenn Oldham said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats on the girl!

Alisha said...

YAY! Oh I just love baby girls. And every girl needs a sister. You two already know you make adorable girls! Congrats!

Jeremy and Ruth said...

AWESOME!!!!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! Weren't you saying you wanted another girl? That will be fun to have 2 girls first. Makayla said to tell you she's happy you're having another girl.

Rachael said...

Yay :) That will be super fun to have 2 girls that can play, share clothes and make-up, maybe fight a little but sisters are the best thing ever! Congrats!

Krystal said...

Woo-Hoo! That is so exciting. I'm sure Jaedyn will love a little sis.

Travis and Jana said...

YEA!!! Two girls are the greatest! You guys are going to love having two little drama queens!!! We are so excited to see you guys soon!