Thanks for keeping in touch! Hope you enjoy this brief glimpse into what we've been up to. Chad is working as a Speech-Language Pathologist and Angela is working part-time as a Physician Assistant. We have 4 daughters each of which came to us complete with talents, quirks, plenty of spunk and fun. We love them dearly. Each year brings many changes, most of which have been wonderful blessings in our lives and we can't wait to see what the next year brings!
6 comments:
she is going to HATE you when she gets older....
So, I bet this video is super cute, but it no longer works! Agh! I'm dying! I wish I could see what she does on the toilet!
The video isn't working for us either!!! We can't wait to see it though!
me too, me too! I want to see it.
Much better~! NOthing pleases me more than seeing toddlers on toilets. haha. I actually really like the hair. It gives her character.
phillip and i cannot believe you posted this! hilarious! poor girl will have problems finding a date with this video in existence.
Post a Comment