!!! Trick or Treat !!!
Here we go for the first time! Logan does a trick or treat around the stores downtown
What a beautiful fairy! (I should have sewn the belt in place but I'd spent all day on the costume and we were running late... so alas her belt spent the day in her armpits instead)
Jaedyn with her friend Caden the Clown. What a cute little guy!
Stopping to Play in the Leaves
I thought I should add that Daddy did her hair for Halloween. Not bad huh?
Believe it or not she's laughing here!
What a fun day. The weather ws!as perfect, the leaves were crunchy and the air was crisp. After our little trick or treating we went to a party at some friends house, a COSTUME party and had a great time but sadly got NO pictures! I went as Dorothy, complete with braids and red shoes and Chad was the scarecrow... and even let me "stitch" a nose on with lipstick and eyeliner! I love Halloween
!!!!!!!!




3 comments:
Jaedyn is SO cute! We almost went as Dorothy, (me) The Lion (Jane) And the Tin Man (Zach) But we turned our lion costume into a ewok! haah (is that how you spell ewok?)
Jaedyn's costume turned out so cute! Good job Angela! and great job on the hair, Chad!
What a cute little fairy! I love the costume...very impressive. I can't believe how Jaedyn is really looking like a big toddler girl now!
Post a Comment