

Sorry this is so late! I've had an unbelievable month... which I'll blog about in future posts. But here are Jaedyn's 4 month pix compared to her one month pix. Unbelievable how much she's grown. At her ped appt She weighed 12 lbs 11 oz, was 25 inches long and had a head circumference of 16.5 inches! She's got lots of room for her brains I guess! Her percentiles are:
Head Circ: 75th
Weight: 30th
Length: 75th
Weight to height: 5th
It has been so much fun watching her grow and discover new things. She is such a happy baby and her smile brings me such joy! Chad and I are getting a kick out of her giggle lately... and her snort that sometimes accompanies it! She has rolled over once but we have as of yet to see her repeat this new marvel.




2 comments:
What a cutie! We can't wait to see her at Christmas!
finally an update!!! geez, I've been waiting! you should post a picture of four months next to three months!
Post a Comment