This past Sunday afternoon we took a trip to Mesa Falls with our good friends; Alex, Elise, and Ian Hart. Because Alex's parents own Hart's Tux and Gowns, he has unlimited access to many vans so we were all able to drive up together, despite having 2 carseats. Good thing too cuz I didn't realize it was such a long drive! When we got there it was more of a nature walk than a hike like I was expecting,
but that turned out to be a good thing for Elise who is 7 months pregnant! The mosquitos were atrocious so anybody planning on going up there I would advise bug spray... many, many coates of bugspray... it saved our lives! I was too paranoid to spray it on Jaedyn... hence the blanket. They were swarming so thick we didn't dare take it down
even for a second to take the pictures so you'll just have to trust me that that bundle on Chad's chest is our little girl! The Falls were gorgeous though and the excitement must have worn the kids out cuz this last picture is of them on the ride home. Cute huh? Ian held her hand all on his own, we had nothing to do with it!




No comments:
Post a Comment